: Life Doesn't Frighten Me
is a poem about a little girl's strength to not let certain things in life frighten her
- The speaker is not frightened by shadows, noises, "bad dogs" barking, "big" ghosts
- Life doesn't frighten her
- The speaker is not frighted by Mother Goose, Lions, Dragons
- These don't frighten her "at all"
- The speaker talks about what she does to make the fright go away
- The speaker does not fear "tough guys in a fight", or "being all alone at night"
- Life doesn't frighten her "at all"
- "Panthers" and "strangers" don't fright the speaker "at all"
- Boys pulling her hair in class and "kissy" little girls with "curls" don't frighten the speaker
- Frogs and snakes don't frighten the reader
- The speaker may only be afraid in her dreams
- The speaker talks about a magic charm up "her sleeve"
- The speaker says that she doesn't have to breathe under the ocean
- The speaker repeats about not being frightened by life
- The speaker is very strong willed
- In a conscious, controllable state, the speaker is fearless; she says that she's only vulnerable to fear in dreams
© 2009 copyright www.notes4free.com Life Doesn't Frighten Me | Maya Angelou